Repeating Tasks are those tasks which reoccur for every claim you process. They are the tasks your team perform again and again, and probably form an important part of your claims workflow.
Instead of manually creating these tasks, the process can be automated with repeating tasks populating the Claim Checklist of every claim you create.
This allows you to automatically record the core activities required in your claim process, saving you time and helping guarantee a consistent management process.
Repeating Tasks can be distinguished thanks to the yellow star icon. As with standard tasks, they can be edited, assigned and reordered.
- Avoid repetitive work by automating task creation.
- Guarantee a consistent claims management process.
- Cater to different claim types accordingly.
- Support new team member training.
- Save time by organising your workflow.